Ah, Pinterest. The things you get me to try. Especially on days when I’m home alone and bored out of my gourd… like this mocha frappuccino coffee mask, guaranteed to help with puffy skin (and sluggish energy levels — this make gave me a serious jolt of energy)!
- 2 tbs freshly used coffee grounds (I just made my morning cup, then used the leftovers)
- 2 tbs cocoa powder
- 3 tbs milk, heavy cream or yogurt
- 1 tbs honey
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Apply to your face and leave on for 15 minutes or until the mask feels dry.
- Wash off, lightly scrubbing your face while rinsing.
Let me know if you give it a try — I definitely felt energized and refreshed, and maybe a little less puffy. I have a photo of myself with the mask on, but there’s no way I’m posting it here! :)